September 16, 2012
Please read this ENTIRE posting before responding that you want to test.
This blanket is an INTERMEDIATE project. It requires concentration when working the words around the blanket. Blanket patterns always go super fast. If you aren't fast, you will not be able to test it. Once I have set out a posting that I have found enough testers, please don't ask to test. Additionally, do not ask to test if you do not have quiet time in order to work the pattern.
If you want to test, send me an email to the address below with your Follower name. Only the first FIVE people emailing me will receive the pattern to test. I respond to all requests. If you don't receive a response, send another email as your original email may have gone into spam. Please don't post a comment that you'd like to test. I can't send a copy of the pattern to a "comment." You have to email me as it states. Don't send me a comment through the Google feed that you want to test. You must use the email address below.
Read the rules below:
1. Must be a member of Ravelry, a follower of this blog and a subscriber to this blog.
2. Must be able to finish testing by Sunday September 30, 2012
3. Must be able to send me a picture of your finished item attached to an email. People not following through and sending me a picture or not posting on Ravelry will no longer be able to test future patterns.
4. Must be able to send me errors of any kind you find in the pattern.
5. It is mandatory as of January 23, 2011 that all testers add their test projects on Ravelry after I post the link to the pattern. Once I post the pattern, you'll need to go back to Ravelry and link it to the proper pattern. If you posted your project ahead of time, it won't be linked to the pattern without using the exact name I called the pattern once it was posted. Anyway, believe me, I will be checking. If 10 people want to test, there should be 10 projects on Ravelry.
6. You can use whatever brand of 4 ply yarn you'd like to use. NO VARIEGATED YARN OR STRIPPED YARNS. The pattern will give you the specific's of what I used but you can use whatever colors of yarn you'd like to use. You will need two skeins of white or whatever color you are using instead of white, two skeins of the other main color and two additional colors but you will not use the entire skeins.