January 12, 2010

Pictures of Celtic Granny testers squares






Pamela's squares

Charlotte's squares


Jewel's squares


Renee's square


Renee's square


Sandra's square


Sandra's square

Sandra's square where she got the idea of the celtic cross


Sheri's squares


Thanks everyone for sending in pictures of your squares. I'm sure there are still a couple of people who haven't sent in the pictures yet but I'll put them up when I receve them.

The pattern is now ready and I'll post it soon. The name of the square has officially been changed because of a comment made by Sandra. She said it looked like the Celtic Cross and she's right. For some reason I like that design in the start of a lot of my squares.
Happy Crocheting!
Donna




2 comments:

earth_mother30 said...

it's amazing how changing colors can change the looks. everyone did an awsome job on them

Susan said...

That Navy Blue square on the bottom is my favorite!!!

susan

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com