This pattern is offered to a few testers who are "FOLLOWERS" just to work out the errors. After that, it will only be available to people who send me an email requesting the pattern but who promise to make and mail a square to me so that I can make some charity afghans for different charity organizations. If however you make a complete afghan that you are donating to a charity, I'd appreciate a picture and a square mailed to me. I'll post them within this posting or in a fresh one of everyone's blankets.
1. Must be a FOLLOWER. Send me an email with your FOLLOWER name.
2. You must agree to email me any errors you find in the pattern as you find them.
3. You must agree to send me a picture of your completed square laid out nice and flat with all ends weaved in..
4. Use whatever color of yarn you'd like but please check this web-site for all the colors and what they signify. http://www.trinitylondon.com/awareness-ribbon-meanings.asp One of them might jump out at you.
5. If any testers want to test the pattern AND send me a square let me know that you will be sending a square so I can give instructions about the border edging color. Some of you know that I'm almost blind and it is very difficult for me to sew blankets together unless they have a light colored edging.
Thanks for listening,