February 20, 2010

Pictures of Flower Button Granny testers squares

SHERI

SANDRA

JEWEL

DOTIE

GHOST

CAPRICE

SMOOTHFOX

Thanks everyone for sending in pictures of your squares. I'm sure there are still a couple of people who haven't sent in the pictures yet but I'll put them up when I receIve them.
A few different names were suggested but with all the different looks of the squares, all I can see is what I call a button in the center so the name stays the same.

The pattern is now ready and I'll post it soon.
Happy Crocheting!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com