December 15, 2010

Kay's Star Blanket for Project Linus



Kay sent me these pictures of her blanket that she crocheted using my Fox's Star Square pattern.  The above pictures are clickable to get a better view. She said that the edging pattern is from Edie Eckman's book, Around the Corner Crochet Borders.

She is donating the blanket to Project Linus.  Such a very worthwhile cause and I know that whoever receives the blanket will love it. 

I applaud you Kay, for crocheting with charity in mind.

Donna

3 comments:

- said...

Very pretty and project Linus is wonderful. Great job!!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to have this!

Unique2wh0 said...

That turned out so nice Kay. Such good work, time,and love went into it~ I can tell! Great feeling to do these for charity..You Rock!!

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com