December 29, 2010

SmoothFox's - YouTube Video - Off The Top Of My Head

I have a new handheld camcorder.  I still don't know how to use it other than to press the record button.  Today I decided that I've got to learn how to use this and what better way to do that than to sit down with yarn and just create something off the top of my head.  Hence the name of this pattern. 

I can tell you honestly that I had no idea what I was going to crochet.  I had crocheted like 18 ch's and did some dc's across when I turned on the video camera.  I seriously hope that I don't get a bunch of bad comments on the video.  I'd love to see a lot of comments and hopefully they are positive.  Hopefully.

Please subscribe to my video's if you'd like.  I see the YouTube has some kind of a drop down that you can click that you want to be notified by email when new video's come out. 

I've been uploading the 2 part video for the past hour or so to YouTube.  I never knew it took so long to upload a video of any length to YouTube.  Once they are uploaded it takes them awhile to do the processing so I'll give you the links and you can keep checking back to see if you can be the first to view the video.

So, what you need to do is grab some yarn, a size H - 8 - 5.00 mm hook and crochet along with me in the video's.

I'm still in the process of writing the pattern and getting it up on Ravelry.
Part One of the video

Part two of the video

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com