May 16, 2009

Testers Found - Fox's Easy as ABC

Hi everyone,

Been awhile since I posted for testers. I've been quite busy making baby blankets for co-workers and a few toy's to boot. Haven't had much time lately to post a square for testing.

I only need 5 people or so to test this pattern. This pattern uses double crochet and long treble crochet. If you want to be a tester, please read below.

1. You must be a FOLLOWER with a picture.

2. Complete testing before Tuesday night.

3. Send a picture of your completed square to me as an attachment to an email.

4. Email me with any pattern corrections found.

Send your email requests to SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com