September 5, 2009

Testers Found - Foxs Heart - 8x8 (approx.)

UPDATE: Testers so far are Aurora, Tina, Karen, Barbara, Rhonda, Sandra, Liz and Jeree

I know there are different versions of the heart pattern out there but this is my version. If you want to test this pattern, read below.

1. Must be a follower.

2. Must be able to finish testing by Monday night.

3. Must be able to send me a picture of your finished square attached to an email.

4. Must be able to send me errors of any kind you find in the pattern.

So if you want to test, send me an email to the address below with your Follower name.

Donna
SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hi SmoothFox...

That is pertty. I would LOVE to be able to make that.

Right now I'm crocheting little Granny Sqaures I want to try & make a sweater with. WISH ME LUCK...I have not made a sweater without a pattern before.

~ Susan

myhookandi@hotmail.com
myhookandI.blogspot.com

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Donna... These squares are so SWEET!! I LOVE THEM!.. I just emailed you so as to get the ball rolling on testing for you, if you'd like! I have already tested granny squares for you before.. The scrap log cabin! Looking forward to trying out this one! ~tina
(aka.. beansieleigh)
http://beansiebabbles.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna! I'm having so much fun with the heart sq. I worked all day yesterday and I have 20 made. I've put the border on 1. My camera died as I tried to get pictures this morning so will get them later this afternoon. This will be one of my fav.sqs I believe. I love hearts!

I would be glad to test the other 2 sqs too.

This has been fun. Liz Parsons

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com