Please, don't ask to test this pattern without reading the information below. There are changes and you should make sure that you can comply.
This pattern has 2 video's on the blog over to the far right. You can watch the video's however, what I'm wanting tested is the written pattern which varies slightly to the video. In the video I got ahead of myself and found that in writing the pattern, that it was hard to write if I followed the video. So the pattern is written as if you always start with the same color of yarn. So remember, working the pattern per the video is fine however, I need the written pattern tested. IF you choose to complete a blanket, I'd love to post the pictures on the blog however, the square itself must be completed testing by the date below. There are lots of pictures in the pattern to help and you will be testing the 12x12 version.
If you want to be a tester, read the instructions below and let's get started! Remember, everyone who tests any of the patterns will have their picture of the completed tested item shown in the blog next to their name as a tester. So show off your talents. I'd really like it if when I put the pattern up on Ravelry, if each tester or person who works this pattern would add it as a project there so I can post a link to everyone who makes this items pictures.
When I find enough testers I go back and change the title of this posting from Testers Wanted to Testers Found. Before emailing me, please go back and check this link to see if the title has been changed. If the title has been changed, PLEASE do not email me asking to test. If you are currently testing an item and I haven't received your picture yet as you can not ask to test this item.
1. Must be a follower of this blog and a subscriber. Not a follower yet? Sign up. Let me know your follower name.
2. Must be able to finish testing by Friday March 11, 2011
3. Must be able to send me a picture of your finished item attached to an email. People not following through and sending me a picture or not posting on Ravelry will no longer be able to test future patterns.
4. Must be able to send me errors of any kind you find in the pattern.
5. It is mandatory as of January 23, 2011 that all testers add their test projects on Ravelry after I post the link to the pattern. Once I post the pattern, you'll need to go back to Ravelry and link it to the proper pattern. If you posted your project ahead of time, it won't be linked to the pattern without using the exact name I called the pattern once it was posted. Anyway, believe me, I will be checking. If 10 people want to test, there should be 10 projects on Ravelry.
6. You can use whatever colors of yarn you'd like but you will need either:
3 balls of one color and one contrasting color
or 2 balls of one color and 2 balls of contrasting color
or 4 balls of contrasting color
I used 4 ply medium worsted yarn. Yarns will be tangling unless you place the four yarns standing up in a box or container or lay the balls in 4 seperate areas to keep them from tangeling.
If you want to test, send me an email to the address below with your Follower name. Only the first people emailing me will receive the pattern to test. I respond to all requests. If you don't receive a response, send another email as your original email may have gone into spam.
Please don't post a comment that you'd like to test. I can't send a copy of the pattern to a "comment." You have to email me as it states. Don't send me a comment through the Google feed that you want to test. You must use the email address below.