May 15, 2012

Charity Square Drive for Online Angels

Online Angels is celebrating their 12th year of giving to those in need on May 19th.  I figured it would be a great time to do start a square drive.  Let's get those hooks and needles started.

You can create your own designs or use anyone's patterns you want... even granny squares.  All squares in all sizes from 6" x 6" to 12" x 12".  Please NO WOOL OR COTTON.  You can also donate blankets already completed.

In addition, I've designed a simple textured 6" x 6"square that can be whipped up in nothing flat and for those of you that are new to crocheting, I have a video to go along with the pattern I created for this event.  I hope the video will help you.  The square is called "Cool 2B Square".

The pattern and video will have the address to mail the squares to.  Please include a count of the squares that you are sending so I can post your counts on the blog.  When Mary receives the packages she will email me your square counts.

Details will follow in the next day or two.

Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com