March 11, 2009

Ask and you shall receive








Tammy from Gladstone sent me an email and asked if I had a "square" version of the crochet shadow illusion heart pattern. I modified the pattern making the heart larger and the pattern into a square and sent it to her and she went crazy crocheting squares LOL. It looks like she's made some pot holders and dishcloths. Tammy sent me so many pictures and I had a hard time trying to figure out which of them to use.

WTG Tammy and I'm so glad you're enjoying the pattern.


I'll be posting this larger - square heart pattern very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com