April 30, 2010

Need your help

I want to include charts in the patterns that are filet related items.  I can't seem to wrap my head around what program besides Excel that people are using and inserting in their patterns or using on their blogs to show the charts.  When I do a filet pattern in Excel, it doesn't create a .jpg or anything other than a .xls file.  Am I just supposed to copy and paste the .xls file into the pattern?  I would prefer a clickable type of chart so that you can enlarge it when working the pattern but at this point will do anything that works.

Maybe I'm making a mountain out of a mole hill.  Maybe some people scan in a printed excel file and it produces a .jpg.  Heck I don't know.

Can some of you smart people let me know what program works?

Thanks in advance!
Donna

1 comment:

Ghost said...

if you create a pdf. file. it will include the picture

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com