If you want to be a tester, read the instructions below and let's get started! Remember, everyone who tests any of the patterns will have their picture of the completed tested item shown in the blog next to their name as a tester. So show off your talents. I'd really like it if when I put the pattern up on Ravelry, if each tester would add it as a project there so I can post a link to everyone who makes this blanket's pictures.
1. Must be a follower of this blog and an email subscriber. Not a follower yet? Sign up. Let me know your follower name.
2. Must be able to finish testing by Sunday May 9th.
3. Must be able to send me a picture of your finished item attached to an email.
4. Must be able to send me errors of any kind you find in the pattern.
5. It'd be a plus if you were a member of Ravelry so you can add the project when the posting opens up.
6. You can use whatever color's or thickness of yarn you want. I used 3ply sport but you can use 4 ply medium worsted if you'd like. No varigated or stripping yarn please. So if you want to test, send me an email to the address below with your Follower name. It might be tomorrow before I get back to you though. Only the first 5 or so testers emailing me will receive the pattern to test.