November 21, 2010
Testers Found - Fox's Pineapple Scarf
TESTERS ARE: MARY, LEAH, MARCELA, LUCILLE, AISHA, VAUGHNDELEE, SHAW, DIANE, GENE, CHERIE, KATY, LAVINA
A few years ago I created a pattern for a pineapple scarf for my mom as a Christmas present. Then I promptly misfiled the pattern on my computer. Yesterday, I decided I wanted to make something for myself and I remembered the pattern and searched my computer until I finally found it. Pineapples are not new. They are just flat out pretty to me and it works into a great scarf.
If you're currently testing a pattern, haven't turned in your pictures from prior patterns, feel you might have some reason that might interfere with working the pattern in the time frame below, please don't ask to test. There are other people who might want to test and can complete the pattern in the time frame. When I find enough testers I go back and change the title of this posting from Testers Wanted to Testers Found. Before emailing me, please go back and check this link to see if the title has been changed.
If you want to be a tester, read the instructions below and let's get started! Remember, everyone who tests any of the patterns will have their picture of the completed tested item shown in the blog next to their name as a tester. So show off your talents. I'd really like it if when I put the pattern up on Ravelry, if each tester or person who works this pattern would add it as a project there so I can post a link to everyone who makes this items pictures.
1. Must be a follower of this blog and a subscriber. Not a follower yet? Sign up. Let me know your follower name.
2. Must be able to finish testing by Sunday November 28th.
3. Must be able to send me a picture of your finished item attached to an email.
4. Must be able to send me errors of any kind you find in the pattern.
5. It'd be a plus but is not mandatory, if you were a member of Ravelry so you can add the project when the pattern opens up to everyone.
6. You can use whatever colors of yarn you'd like however don't use a striping or varigated yarn. It will not show up the pattern at all. I used a large hook but you can use a smaller hook if you want the scarf narrower. Mine is approx 7" wide.
If you want to test, send me an email to the address below with your Follower name. Only the first so many testers emailing me will receive the pattern to test. Please don't post a comment that you'd like to test nor send a comment through the google feed that sends the updates from this blog. I can't send a copy of the pattern to a "comment." You have to email me as it states.