June 15, 2011

No, I didn't send out a SPAM email

Somehow Ravelry was hacked and a hacker got their stored passwords of members.  It just so happened that my password was the same on Ravelry and for my email at Yahoo.  Somehow the hackers sent an email out using my email account.  You can usually tell the spam emails because the subject lines are blank or begin with the letters RE: and there is nothink in the subject line except the RE:.  Please don't open any emails that don't include a subject or begin with the letters RE: and never click on the links in the emails.

I apologize to all of you who received an email from me.

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com