July 8, 2012
Testers Wanted for Frozen Margarita
This square was created as the seventh square in what I call "The Drink" series. If you are currently testing a project for me, please do not ask to test this item. There will be another project very soon.
Please consider donating a charity square to:
36 B Pine Drive
Pottsville, PA 17901
Read the rules below:
1. Must be a member of Ravelry, a follower of this blog and a subscriber to this blog.
2. Must be able to finish testing by Thursday July 12, 2012
3. Must be able to send me a picture of your finished item attached to an email. People not following through and sending me a picture or not posting on Ravelry will no longer be able to test future patterns.
4. Must be able to send me errors of any kind you find in the pattern.
5. It is mandatory as of January 23, 2011 that all testers add their test projects on Ravelry after I post the link to the pattern. Once I post the pattern, you'll need to go back to Ravelry and link it to the proper pattern. If you posted your project ahead of time, it won't be linked to the pattern without using the exact name I called the pattern once it was posted. Anyway, believe me, I will be checking. If 10 people want to test, there should be 10 projects on Ravelry.
6. You can use whatever brand of 4 ply yarn you'd like to use. The pattern will give you the specific's of what I used but you can use use whatever colors of yarn you'd like to use.
If you want to test, send me an email to the address below with your Follower name. Only the first people emailing me will receive the pattern to test. I respond to all requests. If you don't receive a response, send another email as your original email may have gone into spam. Please don't post a comment that you'd like to test. I can't send a copy of the pattern to a "comment." You have to email me as it states. Don't send me a comment through the Google feed that you want to test. You must use the email address below.