July 7, 2012

To all of you hookers out there

Get those hooks and yarn ready.  I have some patterns for testing.  I will start posting the openings on Sunday and may continue on thru the week. Remember to follow the directions in the blog posting and send me an email after I open the patterns for testing.  Don't send the emails today.  I am just giving ya'll a heads up this time that there will be multiple patterns to test.

Also, remember, don't post a comment telling me that you want to test as I can't send the pattern to a comment.

Donna SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com