January 15, 2011
Testers Found - Spring Circle of Life Baby Blanket
TESTERS FOUND: MARJORIE, BRENDA, LAVINA, AISHA, JANET, NANCY
I created this pattern a couple of years ago and never got around to posting it anywhere for testing. There is actually a border of shell's around it. I haven't gotten a chance to take a picture that include the border because there have been so few days with sunshine this winter. I used 3 ply medium worsted yarn for the blanket. I have no idea how it will turn out using 4ply yarn. However, you can use whatever colors and weight yarn you'd like. You don't have to use white as the seperater colors as I did.
If you want to be a tester, read the instructions below and let's get started! Remember, everyone who tests any of the patterns will have their picture of the completed tested item shown in the blog next to their name as a tester. So show off your talents. I'd really like it if when I put the pattern up on Ravelry, if each tester or person who works this pattern would add it as a project there so I can post a link to everyone who makes this items pictures.
When I find enough testers I go back and change the title of this posting from Testers Wanted to Testers Found. Before emailing me, please go back and check this link to see if the title has been changed. If the title has been changed, PLEASE do not email me asking to test. One additional thing, as blankets take a long time to test, you will not be able to test any other item while you are testing this blanket.
1. Must be a follower of this blog and a subscriber. Not a follower yet? Sign up. Let me know your follower name.
2. Must be able to finish testing by Friday February 4th, 2011
3. Must be able to send me a picture of your finished item attached to an email.
4. Must be able to send me errors of any kind you find in the pattern.
5. It'd be a plus but is not mandatory, if you were a member of Ravelry so you can add the project when the pattern opens up to everyone.
6. You can use whatever color(s) of yarn you'd like and whatever weight of yarn you'd like. I used 3 ply medium worsted yarn.
If you want to test, send me an email to the address below with your Follower name. Only the first so testers emailing me will receive the pattern to test. Please don't post a comment that you'd like to test. I can't send a copy of the pattern to a "comment." You have to email me as it states. Don't send me a comment through the Google feed that you want to test. You must use the email address below.