If you enjoy testing new patterns, just become a follower and subscribe by GOOGLE email. When I open up testing just follow the directions and have FUN!
Tell a friend about my site please. If you are in a crochet group doing Block of the Month's or CAL's, please consider my patterns.
MY EMAIL: SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com
September 30, 2011
Testers Found - Stained Glass Round Ripple 6 to 24 points
My not so great picture. My version of the blanket is smaller
Testing is open for this wonderful round ripple blanket. This blanket is very time consuming so don't volunteer to test if you can't devote the time it will require. Once you get towards the final rounds it may take an hour or more just to do one round. Size depends on the yarn you use. I used Caron Simply Soft (a thinner 4 ply yarn) and a "H" hook and worked only 7 rows past the new points and it is 46" across however, Rhonda pretested the entire pattern and used Hobby Lobby yarn (a yarn comparable to Red Heart Super Saver) and a "H" and her's is over 70" across. So I'd say that yarn type plus individual tension make a difference. You will need 9 skeins of yarn for the full pattern.
When I find enough testers I go back and change the title of this posting from Testers Wanted to Testers Found. Before emailing me, please go back and check this link to see if the title has been changed. If the title has been changed, PLEASE do not email me asking to test. If you are currently testing an item and I haven't received your picture yet from the current project, you should not ask to test this item.
1. Must be a follower of this blog and a subscriber.
2. Must be able to finish testing by Friday October 28, 2011
3. Must be able to send me a picture of your finished item attached to an email. People not following through and sending me a picture or not posting on Ravelry will no longer be able to test future patterns.
4. Must be able to send me errors of any kind you find in the pattern.
5. It is mandatory as of January 23, 2011 that all testers add their test projects on Ravelry after I post the link to the pattern. Once I post the pattern, you'll need to go back to Ravelry and link it to the proper pattern. If you posted your project ahead of time, it won't be linked to the pattern without using the exact name I called the pattern once it was posted. Anyway, believe me, I will be checking. If 10 people want to test, there should be 10 projects on Ravelry.
6. You can use whatever brand of 3 or 4 ply yarn you'd like to use. Please do not use variegated or striped yarn. You will need 9 skeins of yarn for this pattern. The pattern will give you the specific's.
If you want to test, send me an email to the address below with your Follower name. Only the first people emailing me will receive the pattern to test. I respond to all requests. If you don't receive a response, send another email as your original email may have gone into spam. Please don't post a comment that you'd like to test. I can't send a copy of the pattern to a "comment." You have to email me as it states. Don't send me a comment through the Google feed that you want to test. You must use the email address below.