November 3, 2011

Computers drive me nuts

Just because I accidentally dumped Iced Tea into my laptop it has decided to not work.  I started having trouble keeping the computer on for more than 5 minutes at a time to try to retrieve all the pictures that everyone has recently sent me and the patterns that I've created.

The fried computer is at the doctor right now and I have major doubts it can be fixed.   If I need anyone to re-email me a picture of their latest test items, I'll send out an email or a blog post.  Don't send them yet.

Happy Crocheting!
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com