November 13, 2011
Testers Found; Another Variation Of A Granny Square
UPDATE: TESTERS ARE - STEPHANIE S., DENA, THELMA, STEPHANIE B., KARIN, JANET, JACEY, ENJOLI, CHRISTINE, SHIRLEY, GAYLE, CINDY, VIOLA, REBECCA, ELLAMAY, LAVINA, SANDY, JENNY, DAWN, ROXANNE, NANCY, RACHEL
Testing is open for this simple pattern. There is also a video included for you to watch and crochet with.
When I find enough testers I go back and change the title of this posting from Testers Wanted to Testers Found. Before emailing me, please go back and check this link to see if the title has been changed. If the title has been changed, PLEASE do not email me asking to test. If you are currently testing an item and I haven't received your picture yet from the current project, you should not ask to test this item.
1. Must be a follower of this blog and a subscriber.
2. Must be able to finish testing by Wednesday November 16, 2011
3. Must be able to send me a picture of your finished item attached to an email. People not following through and sending me a picture or not posting on Ravelry will no longer be able to test future patterns.
4. Must be able to send me errors of any kind you find in the pattern.
5. It is mandatory as of January 23, 2011 that all testers add their test projects on Ravelry after I post the link to the pattern. Once I post the pattern, you'll need to go back to Ravelry and link it to the proper pattern. If you posted your project ahead of time, it won't be linked to the pattern without using the exact name I called the pattern once it was posted. Anyway, believe me, I will be checking. If 10 people want to test, there should be 10 projects on Ravelry.
6. You can use whatever brand of 3 or 4 ply yarn you'd like to use. Please do not use variegated or striped yarn. The pattern will give you the specific's.
If you want to test, send me an email to the address below with your Follower name. Only the first people emailing me will receive the pattern to test. I respond to all requests. If you don't receive a response, send another email as your original email may have gone into spam. Please don't post a comment that you'd like to test. I can't send a copy of the pattern to a "comment." You have to email me as it states. Don't send me a comment through the Google feed that you want to test. You must use the email address below.