November 19, 2011
Testers Wanted: SmoothFox Picot Of The Day
Testing is open for this simple pattern. I'd like to ask for two types of testers. One to do just the square and one to do a scarf using this square. In the video, which is included for you to watch and crochet with, I have shown how to attach the squares together in a join as you go method. When you email me to ask if I need testers, please tell me if you just want to do one square or a scarf.
1. Must be a follower of this blog and a subscriber.
2. Must be able to finish testing by FridayNovember 25, 2011
3. Must be able to send me a picture of your finished item attached to an email. People not following through and sending me a picture or not posting on Ravelry will no longer be able to test future patterns.
4. Must be able to send me errors of any kind you find in the pattern.
5. It is mandatory as of January 23, 2011 that all testers add their test projects on Ravelry after I post the link to the pattern. Once I post the pattern, you'll need to go back to Ravelry and link it to the proper pattern. If you posted your project ahead of time, it won't be linked to the pattern without using the exact name I called the pattern once it was posted. Anyway, believe me, I will be checking. If 10 people want to test, there should be 10 projects on Ravelry.
6. You can use whatever brand of 3 or 4 ply yarn you'd like to use. Please do not use variegated or striped yarn. The pattern will give you the specific's. Use whatever colors of yarn you'd like to use.
If you want to test, send me an email to the address below with your Follower name. Only the first people emailing me will receive the pattern to test. I respond to all requests. If you don't receive a response, send another email as your original email may have gone into spam. Please don't post a comment that you'd like to test. I can't send a copy of the pattern to a "comment." You have to email me as it states. Don't send me a comment through the Google feed that you want to test. You must use the email address below.