January 4, 2012

Did you earn a Presidential Award with your charity work?

If you would like to know if your donations to the Online Angels charity drives earned you a Presidential Award, it is time to email Mary with Online Angels.  She will let you know what level you've earned.  


Mary's email address is:    onlineangels@verizon.net


To get your award, you will need to follow Mary's directions below:


If you want to order your award, they have raised the price.  The award is $4.75 and shipping will be 3.00.  All monies are due by the first of March, this way it gives everyone a chance to be able to get one if they so choose too.

They take 4-6 weeks to come in, when they come in, if they are correct with no errors I will send them to you.

My PayPal is:

Or you can send a check or money order to me.

Email me if you want to get one so that I can tell you if you have enough hours and for which award.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com