November 17, 2012

Kelley H's crochet hook has the following

KELLEY H says:

Currently I am working on a few things. Trying to get my Christmas presents done. One of the gifts I am working on is a pair of fingerless gloves. Not the BEST picture but you can at least see the stitching on it. I got the pattern from another blogger. Pattern is found here  http://crochetedpanda.blogspot.com/2010/12/double-double-armwarmers.html  I did 1 thing different from the pattern. When I sowed them up I used a different color to give it a little bit of a border. I used my favorite yarn to work with right now. It is Hobby Lobby's brand called I Love This Yarn. 


The second one is a scarf for my mother that has a v-stitch. I believe I got the idea from a Lion Brand free pattern. I have a picture of it attached also. 

I could attach about 10 other photos of the stuff I have recently finished for Christmas but I will refrain today. 

Hope you are having a wonderful day and sorry to see that someone is giving away your patterns! :(

Kelley H.

1 comment:

James said...

Hi,
Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Knitting Community? Our members will love it.
Members include: knitters, knitting enthusiasts, experts, groups, circles, organizations, etc.
It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Photos, Videos and Classifieds if you like.
Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
The Knitting Community: http://www.vorts.com/knitting/
I hope you consider sharing with us.
Thank you,
James Kaufman, Editor

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com