January 15, 2009

Testers Found - Simple Quick square



I'm opening this square up for testing. Suggestions for naming the square are always appreciated. If you would like to help name the square, add a comment with your follower name and the name you suggest for the square. If someone suggests the name I decide to use for the final name of the square, I'll give you a free pattern from my on-line store. If I decide not to use any of the names, the person who provides the 7th comment with a square name will receive the free pattern.


Now about this square, I tried very hard to make this square "simple" with no fancy stitches and also to make it a quick square to crochet. Hence, one color squares. It is a 6" x 6" square pattern but has an additional round to make it 7" x 7". The picture above are of the 6" x 6" version.


If you're interested in testing, send me an email to SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com. Only FOLLOWERS are able to test. A subscriber and a follower are not the same. If you want to become a follower, click on the link over in the right column on my blog under followers and follow the instructions. Be sure to update your profile with any picture please.


When you email me, please include your FOLLOWER name. I'd like testing to be completed no later than Sunday and I'd like to have an emailed picture sent to me of your completed squares. I would also like pattern corrections or errors emailed to me. Feel free to change colors each round if you'd like or do it all the same color.


Donna

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Lauren
I'm subscribed to it
Yes
Hutt5
(okay, questions answered)

Now... for a name.......
How's "Wedgewood Lace" ??

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com