January 1, 2009

What did you do New Years Eve?



I crocheted, of course, on New Years Eve. I made the top left square for one of my exchange partners at Crochet Partners yahoo group using my pattern called Fox's A Cozy Warm Square. The heart pattern is my favorite one and I made it for another fellow exchange partner in the same group using my Fox's Heart of a Hippie Square. The top right square is one I'm working on just to see if I can make another optical illusion square. I want to work on it and tweek it more.

I'd love to see some of the items you've made using some of my patterns. If you'd be so kind as to email me a picture of your project's, I'd love to post them here on the blog under items made from my patterns.

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com