May 17, 2010

Testers Pictures of Foxs Holiday Duo

I'm probably going to split this into two different patterns instead of keeping them in one pattern.  I couldn't make up my mind from the suggestions as to what the new name of the two together should be.  Almost all of the testers said to call it them snowflake and blossom so I'll probably call them Holiday Snowflake and Holiday Blossom. Thanks for testing ladies and I'll upload any further pictures I receive to the blog.

Donna

Viola

Viola

Sheri

Sandra

Sandra

Nancy

Nancy

Molly

Jewel

Erin

Erin

Erin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are lovely! So many pretty color combinations with these patterns.

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com