May 8, 2010

Testers Found - Fox's Holiday Duo 6x6

UPDATE: BECAUSE THERE ARE TWO SQUARES - I LET EXTRA PEOPLE TEST THE PATTERNS THIS TIME. 

TESTERS ARE  SHERI, MOLLY, TARA, JEWEL, SANDRA, MOLLY, VIOLA, SHIRLEY, ERIN, PAMELA R, NANCY


I created these squares with the far away Holiday season in mind yet I know that with different colors, they wouldn't  be considered as "holiday."  Therefore, I NEED HELP NAMING THIS PATTERN SERIES. Please email me names you think would be good names and if I pick your series names for the squares, you can have a free pattern from my online store.  Keep in mind that these are alike yet different. 

If you want to be a tester, read the instructions below and let's get started! Remember, everyone who tests any of the patterns will have their picture of the completed tested item shown in the blog next to their name as a tester. So show off your talents. I'd really like it if when I put the pattern up on Ravelry, if each tester or person who works this pattern would add it as a project there so I can post a link to everyone who makes this items pictures.  AS THERE ARE TWO PATTERNS, YOU MUST WORK BOTH PATTERNS.

1. Must be a follower of this blog and a subscriber. Not a follower yet? Sign up. Let me know your follower name.

2. Must be able to finish testing by Friday May 14th.

3. Must be able to send me a picture of your finished item attached to an email.

4. Must be able to send me errors of any kind you find in the pattern.

5. It'd be a plus but is not mandatory, if you were a member of Ravelry so you can add the project when the pattern opens up to everyone.

6. You can use whatever color's of 4 ply medium worsted you'd like. No varigated or stripping yarn please. So if you want to test, send me an email to the address below with your Follower name. Only the first 5 or so testers emailing me will receive the pattern to test.

Donna SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com

1 comment:

earth_mother30 said...

I'm thinking "snowflake blossom square". the center looks like a snowflake; the 2nd round looks like a flower; and then last is the square. (to explain my logic, lol).

sandy

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com