July 3, 2010

Are you a die hard tester?

UPDATE:  THERE IS NOW A BOX IN THE RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THE BLOG FOR GOOGLE GROUPS.  JUST ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS THERE AND SUBMIT IT.  YOU'LL BE ADDED AND GET THE FEEDS WITH IN A MINUTE OF ME POSTING THEM.


First, let me thank all of you who are followers that want to test patterns.  I appreciate it more than you'll ever know.

Many people signed up to receive new posts and Feedburner has been sending out the feeds for the past few  years.  However, lately Feedburner has been sending out the feeds many hours after I open patterns for testing even when I specifically tell it a much earlier time to send the feeds out. 

Since there is a delay for some reason, I'm getting complaints from Subscribers who are not receiving the feeds when the patterns are open for testers.  Because of this, they are receiving the feeds when the patterns are closed for testers.  So if you are getting the feeds and don't care when you receive them, do nothing.  If you are a die hard tester and want them ASAP - read on.

As a way to get feeds to people sooner, if you send me an email using the email address you want the feeds sent to, you will be the first to get them instantly in your email after I post.  No waiting for Feedburner.  You just have to accept the Invitation that I send you from Google Groups.  The group isn't used for discussions.  It is used strictly to get feeds to people instantly in their email. Be sure you tell me to add you to the Google Group.

Send an email to SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com