July 31, 2010

Update on Dottie - my missing tester

A few weeks ago I was worried and freaked out for about a two week period about Dottie.  She went into the hospital to have surgery on July 12th and on July 21st I still hadn't heard from her.  She was going to contact me when she was out of surgery. 

Dottie contacted me and said there had been multiple complications after surgery and her stay turned into a very long stay in my opinion but she is at home now.  Whew I was freaked out.  I was praying fast and furious during her stay in the hospital.  Now let's pray she continues to heal.

Thank you to those of you who emailed me and tried to help locate her on different places that they thought she might be a member of. 

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com