October 23, 2010
Testers Found - Fox's Hooded Diagonal Baby Blanket
TESTERS ARE: DENA, KARIN, CINDY, LEAH, LAVINA, VIOLA, SHARON, AISHA, GAYLE, CHRISTINE, SHANNON, DENISE
I created the hooded baby blanket with a co-worker in mind who was at that time pregnant. Now her baby has been born and I plan to give her the blanket soon, She had a baby girl but I jokingly swore she was having a baby boy and made this using a varigated baby yarn of blues, greens and white. I believe that she'll like it just because she likes anything free LOL. She's an under-paid Public Defender where I work and a great person. This pattern uses the Diagonal Box Stitch that testers just completed testing last week.
When I find enough testers I go back and change the title of this posting from Testers Wanted to Testers Found. Before emailing me, please go back and check this link to see if the title has been changed. If the title has been changed, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not email me asking to test.
If you want to be a tester, read the instructions below and let's get started! Remember, everyone who tests any of the patterns will have their picture of the completed tested item shown in the blog next to their name as a tester. So show off your talents. I'd really like it if when I put the pattern up on Ravelry, if each tester or person who works this pattern would add it as a project there so I can post a link to everyone who makes this items pictures.
1. Must be a follower of this blog and a subscriber. Not a follower yet? Sign up. Let me know your follower name.
2. Must be able to finish testing by Friday November 12th.
3. Must be able to send me a picture of your finished item attached to an email.
4. Must be able to send me errors of any kind you find in the pattern.
5. It'd be a plus but is not mandatory, if you were a member of Ravelry so you can add the project when the pattern opens up to everyone.
6. You can use whatever color(s) of yarn you'd like. I used 3 ply medium worsted. It took all of one skein of over 890 yards of the color and part of another skein of white for the hood. Don't think of starting this afghan without at least 1 skein that is over 890 yards just for 3/4ths of the blanket. If you prefer your blanket in one color, purchase 2 skeins. Please don't ask me exactly how much it will take for one blanket with all one color. I have no idea.
If you want to test, send me an email to the address below with your Follower name. Only the first so testers emailing me will receive the pattern to test. Please don't post a comment that you'd like to test. I can't send a copy of the pattern to a "comment." You have to email me as it states. When I find enough testers I go back and change the title of this posting from Testers Wanted to Testers Found. Before emailing me, please go back and check this link to see if the title has been changed.