February 5, 2011
Testers Found - Four Color Spiral Blanket
UPDATE: TESTERS ARE - ANGEL, KARIN, AISHA, GINGER, MELISSA, PEGGY, KATY, DAWN
Please, don't ask to test this pattern without reading the information below. There are changes and you should make sure that you can comply. This pattern is not for a beginner. There are lots of pictures in the pattern to help.
If you want to be a tester, read the instructions below and let's get started! Remember, everyone who tests any of the patterns will have their picture of the completed tested item shown in the blog next to their name as a tester. So show off your talents. I'd really like it if when I put the pattern up on Ravelry, if each tester or person who works this pattern would add it as a project there so I can post a link to everyone who makes this items pictures.
When I find enough testers I go back and change the title of this posting from Testers Wanted to Testers Found. Before emailing me, please go back and check this link to see if the title has been changed. If the title has been changed, PLEASE do not email me asking to test. If you are currently testing an item and I haven't received your picture yet, you can not ask to test this item.
1. Must be a follower of this blog and a subscriber. Not a follower yet? Sign up. Let me know your follower name.
2. Must be able to finish testing by Saturday February 26, 2011
3. Must be able to send me a picture of your finished item attached to an email. People not following through and sending me a picture will no longer be able to test future patterns. Sending me pictures late does not bode well.
4. Must be able to send me errors of any kind you find in the pattern.
5. It is mandatory as of January 23, 2011 that all testers add their test projects on Ravelry after I post the link to the pattern. Once I post the pattern, you'll need to go back to Ravelry and link it to the proper pattern. If you posted your project ahead of time, it won't be linked to the pattern without using the exact name I called the pattern once it was posted. Anyway, believe me, I will be checking. If 10 people want to test, there should be 10 projects on Ravelry.
6. You can use whatever color(s) of yarn you'd like but you will need four colors that contrast each other. I used 4 ply medium worsted yarn. Yarns will be tangling unless you place the four yarns standing up in a box or container and
If you want to test, send me an email to the address below with your Follower name. Only the first so testers emailing me will receive the pattern to test. Please don't post a comment that you'd like to test. I can't send a copy of the pattern to a "comment." You have to email me as it states. Don't send me a comment through the Google feed that you want to test. You must use the email address below.