February 5, 2011

Testers Found - Two Squares

PEACH OF A SQUARE 7X7 - Dishcloth? Afghan square?

THE JUNGLE 6X6

UPDATE:  TESTERS ARE - ANGEL, JOCELYNE, LESLIE, JACEY, STEPHANIE, LAURIE, ELAINE, SHAW, TERI, MARCUS, TRACEY
Hello all,

I've had a few patterns sitting around for awhile so I'm going to post a few today for testing. 

Please, don't ask to test patterns without reading the information below. There are changes and you should make sure that you can comply.

If you want to be a tester, read the instructions below and let's get started! Remember, everyone who tests any of the patterns will have their picture of the completed tested item shown in the blog next to their name as a tester. So show off your talents. I'd really like it if when I put the pattern up on Ravelry, if each tester or person who works this pattern would add it as a project there so I can post a link to everyone who makes this items pictures.

When I find enough testers I go back and change the title of this posting from Testers Wanted to Testers Found. Before emailing me, please go back and check this link to see if the title has been changed. If the title has been changed, PLEASE do not email me asking to test. If you are currently testing an item and I haven't received your picture yet and you haven't posted your project for a prior testing project on Ravelry, you can not ask to test this item.

1. Must be a follower of this blog and a subscriber. Not a follower yet? Sign up. Let me know your follower name.

2. Must be able to finish testing by Friday February 11, 2011.

3. Must be able to send me a picture of your finished item attached to an email. People not following through and sending me a picture will no longer be able to test future patterns.

4. Must be able to send me errors of any kind you find in the pattern.

5. It is mandatory as of January 23, 2011 that all testers add their test projects on Ravelry when they are complete. Once I post the pattern, you'll need to go back to Ravelry and link it to the proper pattern. Believe me, I will be checking. If 10 people want to test, there should be 10 projects on Ravelry.

6. You can use whatever color(s) of yarn you'd like. I used 4 ply medium worsted yarn or 4 ply cotton.

If you want to test, send me an email to the address below with your Follower name. Only the first so testers emailing me will receive the pattern to test. Please don't post a comment that you'd like to test. I can't send a copy of the pattern to a "comment." You have to email me as it states. Don't send me a comment through the Google feed that you want to test. You must use the email address below.

Donna SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I'd love to.

Unknown said...

Remember - I can't send the pattern to a comment. You must send an email to me using the email in the posting.

Donna

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com