April 9, 2011

Do you want to test knit items

Please send me an email if you'd like to be on the list to test knitted hats etc.  Most of the patterns will be for stranded knit hats.  Maybe once I get more confidence, I'll branch out more but for now, it's strictly knit hats.

I won't be posting an open call for knitted items, at this time, as they are so few and far between.  However, I'm going to create a list from those that want to be included that I can draw from. 

When I have a pattern to test as I do now, I'll email a few of the people on the list and ask if they'd like to test the item.  If they aren't up to the challenge, are busy or aren't interested, I'll work my way down the list until I have enough testers.

You will also be required to have a Ravelry account and be expected to post your project once I have posted the pattern.

So if you are interested, please send me an email and give me your first and last, experience level in knitting and the email address you want me to contact you at.

Donna SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com