July 21, 2009

Hippy Lapghan by Loren G - Twisted1

I couldn't wait to show you all this wonderful picture of a Lapghan completed by Loren G aka Twisted1 (Ravelry). I fell in love with it immediately. This is just the coolest!! When I was growing up we would say...........Groovy!!!

Loren used one of the free patterns on this site of the Smiley Face and a few of my other designs, Fox's Heart of a Child Square, Fox's Flower Power 1, Fox's Peace Out 7 x 7.

I absolutely love it. WTG Loren! Job well done and I appreciate you letting me share your creation!

Thanks,
Donna

2 comments:

Jim said...

this is a really nice blanket, i absolutely love it. i love the whole 70's retro look, i think i may have to make this after i am done with the blankets i already have started.
Jim/26/NJ

Mommys Online Garage Sale said...

Love this afghan.

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com