July 10, 2009
Testers FOUND - Round Ripple 12 to 24 Point
TESTERS FOUND - THANK YOU TO KARIN, DENISE, RHONDA, CAROLINE, JANICE AND STACEY FOR VOLUNTEERING TO BE PATTERN TESTERS.
DON'T BE DISAPPOINTED IF YOU MISSED OUT. I'VE GOT MORE PATTERNS ALMOST READY AND WILL POST THEM OPEN FOR TESTING SOON.
Any followers up for testing a Round Ripple??? I'd like about 5 Followers who would like to test the pattern. Hopefully someone who is unfamiliar with making a round ripple will want to try it. If you're like me, you can do a round ripple in your sleep and I don't want someone wanting to test who is like me in that sense. You will end up working the pattern without reading it carefully enough so you might miss pattern errors. However, if you're interested, read on and then email me at SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com
1. Be willing to complete the project before July 20th.
2. Be willing to email me any pattern corrections and verify round stitch counts.
3. Be willing to email me a picture of your completed afghan.
4. Blanket requires two entire skeins of yarn, each must be 7 ounce's with 355 yards of medium 4ply yarn.
5. Only someone looking for a project to start this weekend and who plans to complete the afghan pattern entirely need respond. You can add additional rounds to make it larger but I need to make sure that the pattern is accurate.