July 23, 2009

TESTERS FOUND for Flower Round Ripple

UPDATE:

TESTERS: DIANA, STACEY, JESSICA, MOLLY, CHRISTINE, NADINE, GINA



Testers wanted for this pretty Round Ripple. Use whatever colors you want of yarn. Make it as large as you want.

If you are a FOLLOWER and would like to test, email me your FOLLOWER name and make sure you read the information below.

1. You must be able to complete testing by Sunday August 2nd.

2. You must be able to send me any errors in the pattern or stitch counts you may find.

3. You must be able to send me an attached picture of your completed round ripple laid out nicely with all ends tucked in.

Thanks,

Donna SmoothFoxLover at yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com