July 1, 2009

Thanks to two Special Ladies



Loren G aka Twisted1 worked up this double sided Hippy Bag. I think it's groovy! She used my Fox's 12x12 Peace Granny and altered the Free Pattern on this blog of the Smiley Face to be a 12x12. Loren is certainly one talented lady! Thanks for letting me share.

Fox's Hearts All Around


Fox's I Love You Hearts

I saw on Ravelry that Jessica G. aka Jessika on Ravelry had made some of my square patterns using Christmas colors and I thought they turned out so great. She used the Fox's I Love You Hearts and the Fox's Hearts All Around. She has also tested more patterns than I can remember for me and is a very special lady. Thanks for letting me show off your work Jessica.

Jessica also did a square in what I call Autumn colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com