March 25, 2010

De'Anna's afghans for Mended Little Hearts





I received an email from De'Anna who recently made some afghans for a charity called Mended Little Hearts.  I really love how they turned out.  The top picture is my pattern called Christmas Heart and is part of the Christmas Cheer Afghan patterns which is a free set of patterns.  It looks so pretty!  The ripple pattern is my Rainbow Heart Round Ripple pattern.  She did a great job and I believe they will be cherished!

Here is her email.

Hi Donna,


I thought you would like to see the afghans I made so far with the patterns I got from you. They went to a program called Mended Little Hearts to go with the care packages they put together <3 Thank you very much for offering such fun and easy to read patterns.

De'Anna~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com