March 5, 2010

SmoothFox's Christmas Cheer Sampler - Free Patterns

Above is a picture of an afghan I made from the heart pattern below.  I believe it's so cute.  I just love it. 

Spread the word, tell your friends and crochet groups. Give them the link to this blog page. I'm sure that some of you will make a wonderful sampler afghan for someone special. I'd love to show pictures of these afghans on the blog.


I was also thinking that the heart crocheted in red and the peace sign crocheted in a pretty blue, both with white borders would make an awesome afghan for soldiers or veterans. I believe it would really make a pretty patriotic afghan.

Happy Crocheting!

Donna
SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com



  The Christmas Cheer Heart Pattern

 The Christmas Cheer Wreath Pattern

  The Christmas Cheer Tree Pattern
  The Christmas Cheer Peace Sign Pattern

 The Christmas Cheer Bell Pattern
  The Christmas Cheer Mitten Pattern


This picture above is clickable to see this charming afghan close up.  The picture and the afghan were sent to me from Aurora. She was a tester of a few of the patterns and has made this cheerful afghan. Thanks for the picture. I'll add more pictures as they are sent in.

10 comments:

Ghost said...

Wow have you been busy creating. My name is Ghost, found you from visit to another blog, I am a follower as Ghost

S. Chaffee said...

So very cool! I think the heart and candy cane are going to look fabulous together. Thanks so much for such a sweet gift ;o)

Jim said...

hi, i love these patterns. i can't wait to do them. i will have to get some printer ink as i am out :(
print these out and put them in my crochet patterns box where i store all my crochet patterns i get online. as soon as i do some of these i will send u some pics of them. won't be right away as i have several crochet projects going at the moment lol.
i love the candy cane and i am thinking the bell would look good in blue or silver for silver bells.
thanks again for the beautiful patterns. u really should make a book.

Cida Crochêt said...

OLÁ MENINA!!!
VIM ADMIRAR SEU BLOG E DESEJAR À VOCÊ E AOS SEUS UM BOM NATAL E QUE
O ANO DE 2010,REPLETO DE ALEGRIAS
UM ABRAÇO APERTADO
TIA CIDA COM CARINHO

Chris said...

Thank you for sharing these patterns, you have such an awesome talent!

Deborah Misfit said...

I just found this page - and can't seem to download the candy cane - 4 shared says it's invalid? Help anyone!! I would love to do this pattern!

Unknown said...

I have no idea why it wasn't working. I fixed it and here is a fresh link to it:

http://www.4shared.com/document/7ElxxxRW/SmoothFox_Christmas_Cheer_Cand.html

The link in the pattern has been updated.

JoBug said...

I LOVE this and want you to know I am making the heart ones for Valentines day tomorrow at the table, and then I am going to make baby blanket in the heart design for the NICU babies, God Bless you. JoBug

Sara Smiles said...

I love this. I just finished my first square and it was the Bell. I'm going to make all of them and make them into an afghan. However, I have a question...How do I get some color behind the empty holes where the bell is? Like a background color like white, or red etc? I don't like just leaving the holes. Any ideas?

Anonymous said...

I would love to see a dove pattern to go with all this beautiful patterns.

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com