March 5, 2010

Jennifer's heart scarf using one of my patterns




Below is an email I received from Jennifer regarding a scarf she created that I really adore!  She used the 7" x 7" Fox's Heart of a Granny along with granny's and the colors... along with the model... are really beautiful!


Thank you so much for creating the lovely 7 x 7 Heart of a Granny Square pattern. :D I have used it to create a scarf for my nine-and-a-half-year-old niece, Samantha. She absolutely adores it, and I couldn't have done it without your help. :)


I've enclosed a photo of the project, in case you wanted to use it on your site, or even if you were just curious as to what I did with it. :D so here it is:

I really do enjoy seeing pictures of your projects using any of my patterns.  Free or purchased patterns, I would really like to see them all!  Are you doing something for charity with the squares? Send me your story and your pictures of completed items!!!

Donna

2 comments:

Ghost said...

exciting news and love the scarf.

River Glorious said...

Very nice scarf. Makes ME want to have one, too! :) :) :)

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com