June 13, 2010
Testers Found - Fox's Little Flower Square 6x6
UPDATE - TESTERS ARE LEAH, MARION, DENA, KATY, JOAN, LAVINA
If you want to be a tester, read the instructions below and let's get started! Remember, everyone who tests any of the patterns will have their picture of the completed tested item shown in the blog next to their name as a tester. So show off your talents. I'd really like it if when I put the pattern up on Ravelry, if each tester or person who works this pattern would add it as a project there so I can post a link to everyone who makes this items pictures.
1. Must be a follower of this blog and a subscriber. Not a follower yet? Sign up. Let me know your follower name.
2. Must be able to finish testing by Thuarday June 17th.
3. Must be able to send me a picture of your finished item attached to an email.
4. Must be able to send me errors of any kind you find in the pattern.
5. It'd be a plus but is not mandatory, if you were a member of Ravelry so you can add the project when the pattern opens up to everyone.
6. You can use whatever colors of the ply of yarn that the pattern calls for.
If you want to test, send me an email to the address below with your Follower name. Only the first 5 or so testers emailing me will receive the pattern to test.
Please don't post a comment that you'd like to test. I can't send a copy of the pattern to a "comment." You have to email me as it states.