February 3, 2009

Foxs Easy Snowflake Square 12 x 12- Testers Wanted


The new 12" x 12" version is complete and ready for testing. I only want to ask for 5 testers. If you are currently testing the 7" x 7" square - please don't ask to test this one until you're done with the smaller sized square. By then though, I'll probably have enough people to test the larger square - but you never can tell. There might not be that many people who like the larger squares.

Be sure you send me your follower name when you email me at SmoothFoxLover at yahoo.com
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com