February 8, 2009

Fox's Peace Granny - Testing Closed




This square is a 6 x 6 and or an 8 x 8 or a 12 x 12. If you are currently testing the 7" x 7" version, please give me the input from the 7" x 7" version first. This square might look like the 7 x 7 version but has many differences. Anyways, I'm only taking the first 5 testers so be quick!


I'd like the testers to make the 12 x 12 version but please take pictures of the 6 x 6 and 8 x 8 versions also as you work towards the completion of the 12 x 12 version. I'd like testing to be done by Wednesday. You can use whatever yarn you like.


If you are interested, please send me the email and be sure to include your FOLLOWER name. Please email me at SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com


Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com