February 3, 2009

Peace sign I'm working on


UPDATE:

THERE HAVE BEEN SO MANY PEOPLE EMAILING ME TO TEST THIS PATTERN THAT I THOUGHT I SHOULD LET YOU KNOW THAT I'M STILL WORKING ON IT AND TWEEKING IT. WHEN I DO OPEN IT FOR TESTING, I'LL ONLY TAKE THE FIRST FIVE PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME THAT THEY WANT TO TEST THE SQUARE. AS WITH ALL PATTERN TESTING - TO TEST YOU MUST BE A FOLLOWER.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've had fun designing this peace sign. Need to write up the instructions and tweek it a bit.

Donna

1 comment:

earth_mother30 said...

ohohohoh, i'll test (bounces while raising both hands to be seen). memememe pick me.

(regains composure) :D

Sandy

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com