February 25, 2009

SmoothFox's Agape Square - Testers Found

Testing is now open for this 7" x 7" square. This square works up super-fast!

If you are a follower and would like to test the square, please email me your FOLLOWER name and be one of the first 5 people requesting to test the pattern.

I'd like testing to be completed by Saturday at noon. Those that test must be able to email me an attached picture of their square. You can use whatever yarn you wish, just not varigated yarn.

Donna aka SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com