THANK YOU PAULA FOR THIS VARIATION!!
Back when I created the Fox's Brain Dead Easy Short Row Hat one of the testers, Paula Gaumer Tooke came up with a variation. I'd like to put it out for testing as a companion to the original pattern. Try to find a stretchy yarn if you have it. There are two versions in the pattern. One for a solid hat and another for a multi-colored hat. You chose which you prefer to make however, in your email to me please remember to tell me which you are going to make. I'd like to see some pictures of both the solid and the multi-colored one.
If you want to be a tester, read the instructions below and let's get started! Remember, everyone who tests any of the patterns will have their picture of the completed tested item shown in the blog next to their name as a tester. So show off your talents. I'd really like it if when I put the pattern up on Ravelry, if each tester or person who works this pattern would add it as a project there so I can post a link to everyone who makes this items pictures.
1. Must be a follower of this blog and a subscriber. Not a follower yet? Sign up. Let me know your follower name.
2. Must be able to finish testing by Sunday August 7th.
3. Must be able to send me a picture of your finished item attached to an email.
4. Must be able to send me errors of any kind you find in the pattern.
5. It'd be a plus but is not mandatory, if you were a member of Ravelry so you can add the project when the pattern opens up to everyone.
6. You can use whatever color(s) you want of a stretchy yarn. If you consider Red Heart stretchy, that is just fine. I myself always use Hobby Lobby "I Love This Yarn" however you are free to use whatever yarn you think the recipient of the hat would enjoy. The hat takes about one full skein of yarn, at least the original hat did but I was using a specialty yarn that had less than the usual 7oz 355 yards in the skein so it will definately be less yarn needed.
If you want to test, send me an email to the address below with your Follower name. Only the first 5 or so testers emailing me will receive the pattern to test. Please don't post a comment that you'd like to test. I can't send a copy of the pattern to a "comment." You have to email me as it states. When I find enough testers I go back and change the title of this posting from Testers Wanted to Testers Found. Before emailing me, please go back and check this link to see if the title has been changed.