August 22, 2010
Testers Found - Fox’s Neapolitan Ice Cream Square 12x12
TESTERS ARE: ANGEL, CATHY, DENA, CINDY, MELISSA, AISHA, NANCY, MARION, LAVINA, ADRIAN, VIOLA, GAYLE, JANET
I've been going through some of the 61 odd patterns that I had started designing and for one reason or another I hadn't finished the patterns. When I name them prior to completion all I do is name the pattern the yarn colors or the words "Un-named pattern number such n such." So I had no idea what it was supposed to look like as there wasn't a picture in the pattern. So I went yarn diving in my yarn room. Fighting through all these bags of unused yarns or partially used yarns with pieces of an incomplete project in them, I found this little bag back in the corner under a huge mound of bags. I could not for the life of me figure out why I bought these 3 colors and stashed them away together in a bag in the corner. But I decided since the pattern called for 3 colors this was perfect. So I'm now down to 60 patterns left to go through to clean up this folder on my computer.
If you want to be a tester, read the instructions below and let's get started! Remember, everyone who tests any of the patterns will have their picture of the completed tested item shown in the blog next to their name as a tester. So show off your talents. I'd really like it if when I put the pattern up on Ravelry, if each tester or person who works this pattern would add it as a project there so I can post a link to everyone who makes this items pictures.
1. Must be a follower of this blog and a subscriber. Not a follower yet? Sign up. Let me know your follower name.
2. Must be able to finish testing by Saturday August 28th.
3. Must be able to send me a picture of your finished item attached to an email.
4. Must be able to send me errors of any kind you find in the pattern.
5. It'd be a plus but is not mandatory, if you were a member of Ravelry so you can add the project when the pattern opens up to everyone.
6. You can use whatever color(s) you want so please don't try to match my colors. I'd like to see a variety of colorful squares.
If you want to test, send me an email to the address below with your Follower name. Only the first 7 or so testers emailing me will receive the pattern to test. Please don't post a comment that you'd like to test. I can't send a copy of the pattern to a "comment." You have to email me as it states. When I find enough testers I go back and change the title of this posting from Testers Wanted to Testers Found. Before emailing me, please go back and check this link to see if the title has been changed.