December 5, 2008

Fox's Trailing Vines Granny Square



UPDATE: I UPDATED THE PICTURE WITH THE FINAL VERSION AND NAMED THE SQUARE ------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TESTING THIS SQUARE BEFORE IT GOES INTO MY ETSY SITE, PLEASE EMAIL ME.
ORIGINAL POSTING BELOW:

Here is the first version of a brand new square I'm working on. I still have some revisions to make for asthetics and to make it the size I want. Not bad for the first try of a new square.


Now the hard part LOL... writing a pattern for it. Usually I write a draft as I go along. However, this time I didn't think I was going to work more than a few minutes on a square.


I think I'll have to wait to ask for testers for this pattern because I still have one square being tested right now. Maybe someone will go to this blog and email me and ask to be a tester of this square. Once again..............what to name a new square. Why do I hate naming squares so much. Maybe I should just start numbering them instead.


Donna






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com