December 28, 2008

Testers Found - Foxs Coral Square

UPDATE: I'M GETTING THE FINAL REVISIONS FROM THE TESTERS IN. THIS SQUARE WILL BE AVAILABLE AS A FREE PATTERN.




I'd like to open this square up for testing. Before I do though I'd like to stand on a soap box and ask if you know what a good tester is? A good tester in my book is someone who works the pattern, finds the errors, makes sure the stitch counts are right etc., and emails me errors or help with any problems and of course an emailed picture and all of this in a timely 2 or 3 days.


I ask for testers this time who will do as above and not just get the pattern and I never hear from them again or those that just respond that there are no errors and all the other testers find errors in the pattern. I really need honesty and an emailed picture. If you would do the square in colors other than the ones I used, that would be great.


I would also like some input on the name of this square. You can post a comment to be a tester and it immediately emals me to let me know to send you the pattern but please include your email address. You can also email me at SmoothFoxLover at yahoo.com

Donna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mary,nanasbunch10@yahoo.com,I'm a member of circle-of-Friends and saw the coral square I would love to become one of your testers if you need any just let me know thanks,mary

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com